Cold In-Place Recycling (CIPR)
- Recycling of 3” - 4” of existing pavement, with the addition of asphalt emulsion or foamed asphalt, and optional stone and/or cement.
- Surface recycling of 2” of existing pavement, with the addition of asphalt emulsion and cement.
- For use on roads with major surface irregularities, such as potholes, cracks, or wheel rutting.
- Ideal for a significant length of road surface that has deteriorated beyond the point of surface treatments.
- A great solution when pavement surface and cross section need to be restored, or heavy pavement build up is present.
- Improves pavement surface by correcting issues associated with inadequate or excess asphalt content.
- Increases strength of the road as well as its service life.
- Conserves energy, asphalt, and aggregate by reusing existing material.
Full Depth Reclamation
- Full depth reclamation up to 18” depth, grade, and compaction.
- Full depth reclamation with stabilization – calcium, emulsion, aggregate, or Portland cement.
- To recondition pavement, sub base, and shoulder failures.
- To correct drainage issues and provide revitalization of current roadway materials to create a new sub base layer.
- When conventional maintenance and/or repair and overlay practices become expensive and do not perform well due to the condition of the underlying structure.
- Economical method of converting the old pavement structure into a stabilized base.
- Eliminates cracking, rutting, and pothole formation by stabilizing the sub base.
- Reshape roadway and create positive drainage with proper cross slope and grade.